Friday, November 2, 2007

anoter algebra project they keep us kids so busy these days

Justin Titanic Worksheet

When I first started to work on the titanic work sheet I thought I knew all I could know about this subject. But I soon realized that it was more than just some ship that sank in the Atlantic Ocean over 80 years ago. There was a mathematical aspect to it, like how the pressure could have popped the rivets that held the steel planks together. At first I thought that the ship just didn’t have a strong enough make up to sail in these waters .I thought the steel just simply wasn’t strong enough but I would soon find out that it was a freak accident that the glacier hit directly on one of the steel rivets. So in a short 3 paragraphs I would like to say that my opinion on how the titanic sank changed dramatically. Because when the glacier hit the rivet and the pressure and the force caused the ship sink very fast. And that is why my opinion changed from the beginning of the story to the end.

No comments: